February 24, 2011

New Illustration/Mix Media : Singing Bird in My Hair


Happy Thursday! I have been trying different styles of media, and this style is very different than my usual style. This is the newest illustration I worked on this past weekend as I was inspired by the spring like weather we had here in CT! The skies were bright blue, a little windy, but it was beautiful out. This illustration is of lovely duo. This lady has something special in her hair.


A little bird needed a place to make her nest for her little eggs and found the perfect and safe spot. She layed her eggs and will be living here until the eggs hatch. This little bird likes to sing sweet songs to her and her eggs.

She is available as postcard: Click here
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments :

GlorV1 said...

I love your new profile picture. You look radiant! That's a great postcard. I'm sure you'll do well with her. You are very talented. Take care.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This is so pretty. You did such a great job. I agree you are so talented.