February 3, 2011

Painting - Angelita


One of my newer paintings is Angelita and she was created using a different style. She is holding a golden cross and wears a pink flower in her long black hair. The painting is framed in a bronze colored frame and is long in length. I am thinking about creating more paintings in this type of canvas, with different religious figures.

I displayed her in my art show at the Funky Monkey Cafe & Gallery and she has since been sold and went to a wonderful family.

Before she was sold I was able to get prints of her and will be selling postcards and mini note cards of her in my Etsy shop. Currently her post card is available here: Click here


1 comment :

GlorV1 said...

I think that's a good idea. One of my bloggie friends create Saints on wood and they are wonderful. Great job. Take care.