July 12, 2011

Summer Wedge



I would love all or any of these shoes for the summer. I've been literally living in 2 pairs of shoes all summer, one of them being my black flip flops, which are so comfortable, and I got them at an orthopedic store and they are suppose to be good for my back.

But I gathered a few shoes for you and me that I have been dreaming of for summer. They are all so cute in their own little unique way. As you can see I am partial to the wedge for the summer, and that's only because I like to stay above the ground and not sink into the grass or sand ;)
1. Miu Miu Butterfly Slingback Clog
2. Missoni Summer Wedge
3. Stuart Weitzman Espadrille
4. Bettye Muller Espadrille
5. Pedro Garcia Mary Jane Wedge
6. Seychelles 'Witness' Sandal

4 comments :

Monica and Whitney said...

Oh my. I don't know which ones I love most!

asktheduplex.blogspot.com

GlorV1 said...

Oh how I wish I could wear shoes like that but my knees won't let me. I bet you look just beautiful in them. Have fun.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These are all so cute! My favorites are numbers 1 and 6.

PeachyCheek said...

Hi ladies! Thanks for visiting. I have been keeping an eye on all of these and not sure which one to get. I need these and quite a few of them have gone on sale! So, hopefully I can get at least one of these before the summer is over! And I think a few if these could be used to transition into the fall.

Take care ladies! Have a great weekend!!

Kim