March 21, 2012

brownies



So, it might come as a surprise, but I haven't made home made brownies before, unless you count the box kind of brownies being made at home.

But I wanted to make some from scratch, and the last time I tried I failed miserably, and when I say miserably, I mean they melted. I didn't think that was possible, but they literally melted into an oblivion. So I decided to make brownies from my faithful recipe hot spot: Smitten Kitchen.


And, these came out moist and yummy! I was so proud of myself. They are perfect with a tall glass of milk.


Snacking on these and making some bracelets. My two new favorite things to do! Enjoy!

2 comments :

Aurè said...

Ciao, Hi there Kim
Che Artista...i Tuoi Dolci sono creazioni d'Arte fanno venire l'acquolina in Bocca!
You have such Artistic talent in cooking...Cheers/Evviva
Ciao/Greetings from Sicily by fellow Artist Aurè

Dasha said...

These look delicious! You take awesome pictures!