April 1, 2012

black feather head chains

 
I absolutely love wearing my head pieces and within the past year I have seen so many celebrities and others have been also rock'n hair jewelry. 


My head pieces are my favorite accessories in my Black Feather shop. They are versatile and make great pieces to wear when going out for the night. It's a little something unexpected and unique to wear. I am going to be adding many more head crowns/chains. They are all made with vintage pieces.


This one is now available in the etsy shop: http://theblackfeather.etsy.com

1 comment :

GlorV1 said...

Happy Late Easter dear Kim. I've been really busy. I'm sorry I haven't been around. I don't forget you though. Look at you!! Wow, your look more beautiful that the others that's for sure. Really nice. Have a great week and if I don't stop by it's because I'm back and forth to San Jose. Take care.