June 7, 2012

smore night & weekly gratitude


Grab some marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, its officially smore season. I am grateful for yummy warm marshmallows. We toasted some marshmallows over the grill flame, and had fun making smores and telling ghost stories.

I am also grateful for being convinced to go to the movies, I love watching movies, but not going to movie theaters so much (you know loud people on their cell phones, or laughing at non-funny scenes take away from the moment), but we caught an early (meaning no other people around) movie with a friend and saw The Avengers.

For the pretty blue and white striped maxi skirt I found for a great deal at Target that I am going to rock as a skirt and a dress for the entire summer. Two outfits for the price of one, yes!
Do something fun tonight!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :