October 27, 2013

on my desk - practical magic

I am starting a new series called "on my desk" and I will be showing you what's currently on my desk whether it's a new book I am reading, a movie I am about to watch, new makeup I am trying or a new treasure I have added to my collection, you catch the drift.

This week on my desk is Practical Magic. It's one of my favorite movies to watch during this time of year. If you haven't seen it, you should. I always watch it right before Halloween. Who doesn't love a tale about witches?

Also on my desk is a framed limited edition signed gocco print from artist Jose Pulido from Etsy shop Mis Nopales of two sugar skull mermaids. I have quite a few of his pieces. I really enjoy his sugar skulls. I am currently eyeing the Aztec Calaveras print. He might just have to be added to my collection.

My Incan statue I found and bought at an estate sale. He holds my pen and other little gadgets.

And lastly two organic and non-artificial chocolate peanut butter cups I am saving to enjoy for Halloween night.

No comments :