March 1, 2014

peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies


My sister and her son makes these simple, but very yummy banana oatmeal cookies, she mashes one banana and a half cup of uncooked oatmeal to make these cookies.  Here is her recipe on her blog.

I love that there is no flour, no eggs, and no sugar to add to these.

I added a few things to it and these are now my go to cookie.
  • 2 bananas (riper the better)
  • 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
  • 1 cup of uncooked oats
  • handful of chocolate chips 
  • handful of cranberries (optional)
  • Protein powder (for adults)

Mash the bananas in a bowl, add the peanut butter and then mix in the oats, once all ingredients are combined add the chocolate chips and cranberries. For adults add a scoop of protein powder to really boost the protein in these.

Put them in the oven at 350 degree for about 12-15 minutes.


Enjoy!

2 comments :

Tracy said...

These look so delicious and look easy to make. Can't wait to try.

PeachyCheek said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks so much for stopping by. These are my favorite cookies. Recently, I added a scoop of nutella in them:)