April 3, 2014

every day blush


Today, I am going to share with  you my absolute favorite makeup. I love blush. It's the one makeup item I can't live without.

My favorite right now and for quite a while is Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks. Currently, my favorite color is "Pale Pink". I simply dab 3-4 spots on the apples of my cheek and a little on the cheek bone and then blend it in.

I also pat a little bit on my lips for a pale nude pink color. That's what I love about this one from Bobbi Brown is that you can carry this in your purse and you have a lip and blush color.

It's such a perfect pale pink color for all skin tones. I have more of a yellow-based skin tone and this pale pink works perfect in the winter and summer months. It's creamy and it lasts all day. It's not too bright, but if you want a brighter shade then you just add more.

No comments :