June 21, 2014

june 2014 birchbox


The June 2014 Birchbox included a few items, but I only really enjoyed two items that I have been using pretty often since I first got them.





The first being the LAQA & Co. sheer lip lube pencil in Menatour, which is a bright purple/fuchsia color. I usually don't wear bright color lips, but this was an exception it looked great on my warm skin tone and it stayed on most of the day. It goes on super smooth and creamy and I also love that a sharpener is not needed. You simply twist it up for more. 

And I also enjoyed the Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator, which is a face scrub that's really invigorating. My face always feels super clean and fresh after using it. Some face scrubs can be harsh and scratch, but this one is just right for my sensitive skin. 



No comments :