September 2, 2014

day at the beach



We had a full Labor Day weekend with bbq's, friends, festivals, the beach, and we celebrated our 13th year anniversary.  I love heading to the beach, surrounding myself with nature and reading a good book under an umbrella with a cool iced tea in my hand. We all need to just disconnect from our day to day lives. I needed to disconnect from technology and relax. We spent the morning and afternoon there and started with a long walk on the boardwalk and ended with relaxing on the beach and reading. There is something special about reading and listening to the seagulls, watching and hearing the waves slowly moving in, and just digging your feet into the sand.

I plan on making a few more hikes here before the fall. I can't wait to go back to this beach again.

No comments :