October 8, 2014

fall accessories I am lovin'


1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

Fall is my favorite time of year and now that the cool mornings and nights are here I have been needing to bundle up a bit. These few accessories are getting me excited for fall.

I love wearing hats to protect my face and neck from the sun and this Madewell floppy hat is perfect for the weekends.

These boots are going to be perfect from fall to winter. And I plan on even wearing it with some dresses for summer to fall. I love the wooden heel and the fold over shearling top.

I am loving this Tinley Road infinity faux fur scarf, it's warm and just stays in place. It also instantly dresses up any jacket/coat you are wearing.

And the hepcat sun glasses are so cool and the tortoise print is a perfect fit.

Lastly, I love big bags and this one from Kate Spade is perfectly interchangeable. I can use it as a cross over too.


No comments :