December 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas for the little guys




How fun is this hat. This snugly moose hat is designed in France and hand knit by artisans in Nepal. 

From Dean & DeLuca, these cookies are amazing for children and adult alike. They include gnomes, trees, toadstools, candy canes and a cute owl.

3. Baby Sophie La Giraffe Teether
One of the best teethers I have witnessed been used on a child and it is all natural. It's cute and the size is perfect for babies to pick up and hold on to.

Soft, cozy, and they glow in the dark? Do they make them in my size?

what child doesn’t love to play in their own fort or playhouse. This is the perfect size for them to walk into and enjoy a little world of their own.

How cute is this is stuffed alpaca taxi and greek coffee cup. Also made in Bolivia by indigenous women.

It is hand knit in Bolivia and the perfect little baby beanie and booties. It comes in tan and gray. And, it’s Bolivian, so you know I give it two thumbs up. I love that it is handknit by women in Bolivia, and this helps them provide and care for their families. Now, I just wish it came in my size.

8. Cubebot
I call these the wooden transformers. These wooden blocks come in blue and pink and can morph into dozens of shapes. This is great for children development.

Have you ever watched the cashmere episode on Seinfeld? Everytime I see cashmere, I think of that episode and say it like the cleaning lady that George gives the sweater to. This adorable "Dude" sweater is a cashmere and it's just the cutest. I wish it came in my size.

The little Linda Lamb rides on its cute red wooden wheels. I know so many children who love little animals like dogs and lambs and this is soft to touch and they can wheel it around with them everywhere they go.

No comments :