February 9, 2015

Valentine's Gifts for Her


Valentine's Day is just a few days away and I wanted to share gift ideas and things I am loving right now.
  1. Heart shaped Le Creuset is the sweetest cookware I have ever seen. They make the best cookware and this one comes in the shape of a heart for cooking the perfect meal on Valentine's day, an anniversary, or really any day of the week. (Photo by JellyToast)
  2. Get her Succulents instead of going the traditional path of roses. Succulents are one of the most popular plants right now, and unlike roses they live a lot longer.
  3. Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate from Harry & David
  4. KitchenAid Stand Mixer comes in a variety of pretty colors like pink, blue, and green. If you or the lady in your life loves to bake this is the mixer to get her. 
  5. Faceted Terrarium from West Elm. Terrariums are very popular right now and are multi-purpose. You can plant succulents or other plants in them and can be used a a jewelry display or storage.
  6. Heart Mug from Urban Outfitters. 
  7. Sherpa lined hoodie from Abercrombie. I got this hoodie for my birthday and it's the first thing I put on when I get back from work. The body and hoodie is sherpa lined, so it's warm and comfortable. I don't see it on their site anymore, so I think it is sold out, but you might be able to find one on ebay.
  8. Cupcakes and sweet treats. Who doesn't love a sweet treat. Go to your local cupcake shop or bakery and pick up a few cupcakes for Valentine's Day. (Recipe and Photo at Not Your Momma's Cookie)

Have a beautiful Valentine's Day!


No comments :