May 23, 2015

Extra Blueberry Pancakes


It is officially blueberry season and I can't help myself by snack on them all day. I decided to make some extra blueberry pancakes with my favorite organic blueberry agave syrup, which I get from Madhava. They also make a cinnamon agave syrup and it's the only syrup I use. 


To make these quick and easy blue blueberry pancakes all you need is:

1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 egg
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 tablespoons of butter (optional)
1-2 cups of blueberries (you can also use organic frozen blueberries)

Mix the dry ingredients together and then add the wet ingredients. It may not seem like the right thing to do, but there should be some mini lumps in the batter and leave it sitting while you warm up the griddle. Brush the griddle with a bit of butter.

Pour the batter on the griddle for about 1 minute, you will see tiny bubbles appear, that's when you flip them over and then an extra minute on the other side.

Enjoy!!



No comments :