November 5, 2008

one of my favorite halloween movies..


There is a little witch in every woman...

A Halloween or fall season can't go by without me seeing one of my favorite be-witching movies, Practical Magic. I love this movie and had to watch it today! Every time I watch it, its like the very first time.
If you don't know about it, or haven't seen it, I highly recommend it...

The movie revolves two sisters, Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. An unlikely pair, but it actually works very well. The women in their family, has a spell on them that went awry and becomes a family curse: Any man that falls in love with an Owens woman dies.

The two sisters have unfortunate circumstances and have to move in with their aunts, who are kooky, fun, and teach the girls all about the craft.

I wont spoil all the fun (and sadness) in between, but definitely, something I recommend you watching:)

No comments :