May 6, 2009

The Making of Gelemas from start to finish...

I finished my newest painting, entitled "Gemelas", which translates to "Twins" in spanish. These two might not be identical twins, but they are sisters, best of friends, with alikeness like no other.

I finished them right in time for my art and craft show this past weekend. I made a little video from start to finish..(put your volume up) I hope you enjoy the making of "Gemelas" as much as I enjoyed creating them.

I posted an art print of her in my shop: http://www.peachycheek.com/

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my newest piece to the family. I think I am going to keep the original :) The bright reds, oranges will look perfect in my living room!

Have a nice day and as always, thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your support of my work.


4 comments :

GlorV1 said...

That was awesome Kim. I love the "Gemelas" and their beauty. Great job. I wish I could attend your shows, but I will be there in spirit. Congrats on all your latest achievements. You've been very busy.

GlorV1 said...

I think I lost my previous comment. I just came back to say that the twins are beautiful. You are a busy girl. Take care.

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Great video Kim! I always am inspired by the art process, its lovely to watch.

Thankyou for the birthday wishes on my blog, and Im glad you liked the sketches!

Kaili xx

America Alcala said...

They are so cute! Wonderful work!:)