August 10, 2009

1 Year Anniversary for Peachy Cheek

It has been 1 year today that I have been on this little page, sharing thoughts, ideas, and my art work and a little about me and my life. I have had the honor to meet so many wonderful kind people who are truly creative, unique and talented in so many ways.

Who would think that a little blog, could do all that!

Thanks so much for reading, supporting, and taking a bit of your day to read about me and my art work! I appreciate it and I cant way for the many more years to come.

2 comments :

GlorV1 said...

Congratulations on the year. It's always nice to visit your blog. Onward to the next year. Have a great week.

PeachyCheek said...

Thanks Gloria. I really appreciate your support. You are so kind and I always look foward hearing from you. I hope all is well! And once again, I love the little video of Chocolatte playing outside:) Take care, Kim