November 15, 2009

Skull Ornaments


Ho Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here! I love Thanksgiving and everything about it; the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing, the count down to Christmas, the whole thing!
I wanted to finish up my skull holiday ornaments before Thanksgiving.

The majority of the skull ornaments are being sold at Dava in Hamden, Connecticut. So if you are in the CT area stop by for some unique gifts!

And just a few are going to be listed in my Etsy shop.

2 comments :

GlorV1 said...

Hi Kim. Very ice ornaments. You are always working so hard. I hope you take a break from time to time. I just made tortillas. Now why did I say that? Sometimes I'm goofy. Oh well take care. Good work as always. Hope you sell a lot.

Ona Filloy said...

Absolutely love your art!!