January 27, 2011

Introducing: Trio Packs

Today I am introducing a trio pack: In this gift pack you will receive a glossy postcard, matching pocket mirror, and a matching pin-back button for $13.00 on sale.

The Flying High (above) trio pack is on sale for $10.00 because I realized when the mirrors were being pressed that one of the ballons were cut of just a tad, it's not very noticeable, but am discounting it anyway.
I have buttons with this image, but I thought it would be cute to add a owl button to this trio back of "My Friend the Owl".
And I had to create one with my favorite, La Cholita.
These are trio packs I have created so far. In addition, now until February 14th, you will receive an extra little gift with each purchase in my Etsy shop: Click here to enter

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment :

GlorV1 said...

Very nice Kim. Those will go fast. Have a great rest of the week.