March 26, 2011

New "Business" Cards


I have been wanting to make new "business" cards for some time now and finally came up with a these two templates. I like both paintings so much, so I decided to use both of them, "La Gordita" is the front of the "business" card and "Holding My Friend the Owl" is the back of the "business" card.

I quote the word "business", because I don't technically consider myself to be a business, so these are more like "my love for art/crafts card"!

Now I have cute cards to give out during appearances, exhibits, shows, and with all my purchases.

2 comments :

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness these are just beyond cute!! These are adorable. What a Blessing that you are so talented.

PeachyCheek said...

Hi Alicia,

Thanks so much for your sweet comments:) They always make my day!