April 15, 2011

4 Year Anniversary on Etsy Today!


Today marks 4 years since I have been on Etsy!!! I have met so many wonderful people on Etsy through forums, through messages people have written me. I use to be in the Connecticut Etsy Team, and we disbanded about 2 years ago, and I miss those ladies!!

I have enjoyed being on Etsy. I feel a strong sense of community when I am on there. I have so many new items to add to the shop and I am considering a makeover of my shop! I created a SALE section: Click here

As a gift to my lovely customers, I am giving an extra 10% off any item, use the following code when shopping in my shop on Etsy:  THANKS10 (does not include reserved/custom orders)
Have a lovely day!!

2 comments :

GlorV1 said...

Congrats on 4 years. Glad I got to know you. Here's hoping for another 4.

PeachyCheek said...

Thanks Gloria! I am glad I have gotten to know you too!!