July 30, 2012

weekend recap and gratitude


This weekend was a nice relaxing weekend. We started it by going to see Chuck Negron and his band, if the name sounds fimiliar, its because he was in the band Three Dog Night, and they had quite a few hits in the 60's and 70s, such as "An Old Fashioned Love Song," “Joy to the World,” “Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog,” and “One (Is the Loneliest Number)," which is my personal favorite. It was a great show! I am so grateful that I have had the pleasure to enjoy and listen to such amazing bands, groups, and talented individuals so close by to me.

And I am grateful and happy for the lovely gift I received of black suede and fringe Minnetonka sandals, which I have been wearing non-stop.

I spent the rest of the weekend getting new pieces ready for my 1 year Black Feather Anniversary which is on Monday, August 6th, and I will be having a big sale for my lovely supporters.

I am also working on my fall collections for Black Feather, the two lines will consists of a gypsy rock line, such as the hand carved quartz skull, and the second line will feature more earthy and natural pieces. I am working on hand made clay beads for necklaces and bracelets.

And I am also working on skulls for Dia de los Muertos for my peachy cheek shop.

Have a lovely week!

No comments :