June 29, 2011



I know, it's only July, but I started working on some sugar skulls.

October and November is only 3-4 months away and I am going to be listing a few heads this week because I just can't wait until then to share them with you. So, here are just a few of the many I am creating!

I made a few different ones because usually I make them all white and they are inspired by frida or colorfully decorated with flowers, but this year I hand painted and decorated the entire skull with designs. They came out colorful, vibrant, and almost tribal like.

These will be hard for me to let go. I usually end up keeping a few to put around the house.

Stay tuned for tomorrow - In addition to adding some skulls to the shop I will also be doing something else in the shop. Enjoy!






No comments :