April 9, 2015

Easter Recap


I spent Easter weekend with my family and my sister hosted Easter brunch at her home this year. She added so many sweet details, like these mini easter cookies in these cute bags she made.  I took photos of some of my favorite things from that brunch for her blog: http://www.adelicategift.com
These "some bunny loves you" cards are a download available on her Etsy shop. Just fill a cellophane bag with goodies and tie with a pastel pink or blue bow and these can be used to for spring, easter, or a baby shower themed party.


She also made this pretty pink "Happy Spring" banner that she hung above the fireplace.


And made these adorable bunny ear napkins for each guest. She and I were the only ones that kept the bunny ears untouched, while everyone else undid them. Can't you tell we're sisters?


We enjoyed a roasted lamb, ham, and many veggies and sides like roasted potatoes and carrots.


And we enjoyed many desserts like this beautiful yummy turquoise cake which was vanilla and raspberry with pretty flowers and eggs on top.


She also made all these cute signs that she placed on the dessert table. 



It was a wonderful afternoon with my family, with good food and sweet desserts. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

Lauren said...

Love the dessert table! Everything is so pretty.