March 28, 2015

New Makeup


I finally had a little opportunity to share a little shopping I did at Sephora and share some little make-up gifts I received for Christmas. These are my new favorite products right now:

1. Becca Highlighter - I really like Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter, but wanted to see what else is out there. You just never know unless you try it. So, I tried the Becca powdered highlighter in Opal and love it. It is a creamy powder and illuminates light and a pretty shimmer that makes you glow. I use it on my nose and cheekbones.

2. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer I use Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer SPF 15 or 30 every day and it is my favorite moisturizer because it's light and moisturizing.  During the winter my skin is a little drier and I need more moisture. I tried Josie Maran's Argan Oil-infused daily moisturizer with SPF 47, and I love it. It's thick, so you only need a very little to dab on your face and neck and keeps your skin very hydrated especially in the colder months.

3. Dr. Brandt Pores No More  I had a huge sample of this and could not find it anywhere. It must have just got up and walked away because I have searched high and low and cannot find it. I was so happy and relieved to get it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I couldn't believe Yanni knew I needed and wanted this. He really knows me and pays attention to everything I say. I lost this 3 months before Christmas. It is a primer that instantly mattifies shine and minimizes pores. I use it on my nose and it instantly removes any sight of pores. It really works.

4. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner   I got this liner in the color Trooper, which is an ink black. The tip of the brush is so fine and easy to use. It has allowed for me to make the most precise cat eye. I also go to the gym and Taekwondo right after work, so it's important that my eyeliner stays put, because I don't have anytime to take off my makeup beforehand, and after an hour of sweating it did not budge at all.

5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer - As soon as I saw this color, "Good Girl Gone Bad", I knew I had to get it. The nailpolish is resistant to chips and I thought it is a great color for winter and heading into Valentines when I got it in December. It's a beautiful wine color with sparkles.

6. Lancome Color Design Lipstick - I have this in the colors Pale lip and I love that it is moisturizing, creamy, and love the nude color.

7. Anastasia Brow Powder  This is dual brow powder and comes in two colors and I now that I have started using it I don't think I will ever stop using it. It's my favorite brow powder. It goes on very lightly and defines my brows.


No comments :