March 17, 2015

Saint Patrick's Day Peanut Butter and Jelly


Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Using the same shamrock cookie cutter I used to make shamrock shaped eggs in toast recently I made some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I found a similar looking cookie cutter here.


  1. Toast two slices of bread and then press the cookie cutter down on one slice.
  2. You will have 1 slice cut with the cookie cutter and another slice left alone.
  3. Spread peanut butter on the full and complete slice
  4. Place the cut slice over the peanut butter slice and pour jelly inside the shamrock shape. I used a peach jam so it looks like a pot of gold.



These make a great Saint Patrick's Day lunch or snack.  Enjoy!



1 comment :

Lauren said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! These are so cute I wished I knew about these sooners so I could pack them up for lunch today for my daughter. I think I am going to do this for easter and use a bunny cookie cutter. Thanks!