We have finally made it to Spring! On the first day of spring we got one last, hopefully last, snowfall here in New England. I have been thinking, dreaming and planning some spring and Easter crafts.
I rounded up a few from my favorite bloggers and a few crafts I did in the past:
- These Bird's Nest Easter baskets I made last year are so easy to make. I promise!
- Making your own homemade natural dye Easter eggs is easy to do with fruits, teas, and veggies you have, and you don't have to worry about any artificials dyes.
- Easter table decor ideas from A Delicate Gift.
- Mini bird nests and personalized tags.
- Such a sweet Easter dessert table. Love the banner and Easter egg shaped chocolate cake. These are from A Delicate Gift.
- Bunny water wrappers, another goody from A Delicate Gift, they are so cute and quickly make water bottles or cups a little more festive. She has a whole bunny themed party printables in her shop.
- These peanut butter Easter cookies are fun to make and are soft and chewy.
- Spring and pastel colored M&M cookies.
- These pom pom bunny cupcake toppers are the cutest. I love the little bow ties. I think I might make a big one for a chocolate cake.
- Mini Bunny Bagels are a cute and sweet breakfast treat for Easter morning.