Ingredients - Makes about 3 dozen (depending on the size of your cookie cutters)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 egg (I substituted with egg whites)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Mix butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla. Mix on low speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the egg and beat on medium speed until mixture is creamy and fluffy.
- Add the baking powder and add the flour in little by little.
- Wrap dough in clear wrap and chill in refrigerator for 45 minutes to an 1 hour.
- Once dough is chilled and has firmed up a bit, roll out dough on floured counter top and press down with cookie cutters.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until bottoms are slightly golden.
- Once out of the oven, place cookies on wire racks to cool completely.
Thanks for stopping by.