April 25, 2014

april 2014 birchbox



The April birchbox arrived and there are quite a few goodies in this box. Plenty to keep you busy on a rainy day. Out of the five samples provided I usually only end of loving about 2 of them, usually the make-up items. I already have so many different lotions, creams and shampoos, but love new and different make-up.  In this April box I loved 3 items.


The first being the dark purple eyeliner from . This went on very smoothly and lasted all day and was a bit of a challenge to remove at night. If you are looking for fun colors and for a no-budge eyeliner this is the one for you. I even wore it to Taekwondo practice and didn't smudge or remove.


I wouldn't normally wear a nail polish of this color, I opt for dark vampy colors for fall and bright and fun colors for spring and summer. This reminded me of my prom dress I wore to my Junior prom, it was this exact shade of pistachio green. I like trying new things and tried it out. I was worried it would make my fingernails look like I had some some nail fungus, but luckily it was pretty, subtle, and fresh looking.


Last, and certainly not least, I loved the Kind bar. I like Kind bars, it has a bit of protein, sometimes a bit high in sugar, but this one was really delicious and I must find them.

No comments :