April 7, 2014

strawberries dipped in chocolate


One of my favorite treats are chocolate covered strawberries. They are so easy to make. Today I am going to show you the quick and easy steps to dip strawberries in chocolate.


First wash each strawberry and dry with paper towel. Once the strawberries are clean and dried, the fun begins.


Next, melt chocolate. I simply will add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and on high for 30 second intervals, mixing for every thirty seconds. Once I see the chocolate getting shiny and soft, I then mix it together and get a nice smooth finish. Make sure you don't over heat it, if you overheat the chocolate it will become too thick and you will not be able to use it for dipping.


Next, dip the strawberry in the chocolate.


Please the dipped strawberries on parchment paper and place them in the refridgerator.

Enjoy! These are so good. I can't stop eating them.


1 comment :

Amanda S. said...

These look soo good. I need some now.