March 5, 2016

Eggless Pancakes


Didn't have eggs in the morning, but that didn't stop me from making chocolate chip blueberry pancakes🍫 😍 ☕️  To be honest, I actually prefer these over my regular pancakes. They are fluffy and light.


Ingredients

1 cup of flour

a pinch of salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1½ tsp baking powder
1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1 Tbs olive oil
2 Tbs butter melted (you can substitute) 

1 tsp maple syrup


Mix all of the dry ingredients together first and then add the liquids. The key is to not over mix, there should be little lumps and let the batter rest a few minutes before you pour. I add chocolate chips and blueberries to the mix. You can add any fruits you want. I also love to add bananas and strawberries.


Warm the skillet (pan) on medium heat. I then use a little butter or coconut oil on the skillet.



I then top it off by sprinkling shredded coconut and agave syrup. I love starting my morning like this. Enjoy!! Have a beautiful weekend.


1 comment :

Emily said...

Great idea. I am always running out of eggs and I didnt know I could make panckakes without them. These look moist too and love the coconut addition.