June 19, 2009

Day of the Dead Bracelet


Happy Friday!
I am having so much fun creating different types of jewelry. One of the newest pieces to the peachy cheek jewelry collection is...drum roll... bracelets!

I think I will list one in the shop..how does $25.00 sound? :)

What I love about these bangle bracelets is that it can fit everyone's wrists. I have pretty chunky ones:) Big boned I guess ;) and the metal can be bent very slightly but enough to increase and decrease the wrist size:)


I will also be making custom bracelets. So if you see any art pieces of mine that you like, I can create it as a bracelet (no extra cost) and free U.S Shipping.

Have a wonderful Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.

Ciao,

Kim



2 comments :

GlorV1 said...

Very nice bracelets. Good luck. By the way, Tascha opened shop at Zazzle as well. She's got shoes. They are really cute. How nice that on Zazzle you can put your art on various items. Real good luck in your sales. Take care.

Ash Fox said...

your work is gorgeous! thank you for following my blog.
xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com