June 16, 2009

How to Make Paper Flowers



I love making Paper Flowers. I haven't made any in a long time, but this seems like such a simple and fun project!

I have a show coming up this Saturday (June 20th) at Dava in Hamden, CT. So if you live in Connecticut come by to Dava for "Artist Day". There will be 12 artists outside of Dava showing and selling our pieces.

I hope to have some paper flowers done by then:) I will have plenty of my new pieces there: rings, necklaces, peachy cheek dolls, mirrors and plenty of other goodies.

I hope to see you there!

Ciao,

Kim


3 comments :

GlorV1 said...

That's a great lesson and I think I can do that by following those instructions. How fun. Thx Kim. Have fun at the show and sell, sell, sell. Take care.

Giovanna said...

Hi! Thank you for the lovely comment in my blog :) Bolivia and Peru have a lot of things in common, both countries are beautiful!!
I love your last post
xoxo

Pease Porridge said...

I was just thinking about this the other day!! I grew up making these out of colored Kleenex tissues that we would have around the house. My mom was big into having a color to match all the rooms. Ha ha, funny to think about that now. I don't even have a kleenex in my house! These are so fun to do. I will have to show my little Rose this. Hope you have a great day on the 20th. These flowers will make a great display for you and will look so pretty with all of your bright beautiful art.
Jennifer