September 8, 2011

shoe shopping

1. Steven Madden Gretta | 2. Steven Madden Sarina L pump | 3. Jeffrey Campbell Friend pump | 4. Very Volatile Twain | 5. Jeffrey Campell LuLu pump | 6. Minnetonka Fringe Boots


I have been eyeing these little pretties for the fall and as you can see I am in love with deep jewel colors for the fall. Ruby, emerald, mustard yellow, burnt orange. I live in black and I usually just add a pop of color with accessories like scarves, jewelry, bags and these shoes definitely add the pop of color I need and love.

Now I just need to figure out which one(s) to get. I love them all. They are all so different from each other, but they each represent me in so many different ways. I can't say I specifically have one style, I have many and they are constantly changing or envolving. 


I am leaning towards getting the plum Steven Madden Gretta shoe, I love the color and sure they might be 5 1/4 inches high, but because of the 2" wrapped platform in the front, it technically only is 3 1/4 inches high, and sure I might be 6 feet in them, but I can handle that.

I am also leaning towards the Jeffrey Campbell LuLu pump, the ones in the middle was the fun bow, these have a more reasonable height. The heel height is 3 1/2 inches, but it has a 1" hidden platform in the front, so it's comparable to a 2 1/2" heel, which I can run in ;)

And last, but not least -  I love these Minnetonka Fringe Boots, they come in black and gray too. I want them in the camel color. These will replace my uggs on those cold fall days. I can see myself skipping and jumping in the leaves with these! Okay, maybe not skipping or jumping, but I can see myself oh so happy in these!

What do you want for the fall?

No comments :