September 2, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I have been following Love, Life, Lace for a little bit now and I admire Tatiana's positive energy and attitude. Once a week she does "Weekly Gratitude", which I am now also participating in. There is nothing better then looking back at your week and looking at all the beautiful and positive highs that happened.

Love crunch is seriously the best thing. Thank you Nature's Path for making such a wholesome and yummy cereal for me to eat. It's a yummy granola, with bits of dark chocolate, coconut, dried strawberries and raspberries, and I add my own fresh strawberries and milk and its delicious!! I am actually quite obsessed, I hoard boxes of it, because I hear it's a limited edition. I live off this stuff.

Thank you Sleeping Giant. This week Yanni and I needed a nice walk and to disconnect and we are so lucky and grateful that we are able to enjoy you and walk in such a beautiful peaceful place whenever we want. Thank you beautiful weather. Now that September is here I can enjoy the cool morning and cool nights.
Thank you little pumpkin head for making me smile every morning and everytime I pass you.

Thank you favorite mexican restraurant for your lovely chicken fajitas and nachos. We were too tired too cook this week and you saved us again!

And last, but certainly not least, thank you Yanni, this week on Tuesday we celebrated 10 years together. Thank you for always being here for me and being my best friend. Thank you for making me laugh everyday, and having patience with me when I might not be on my best behavior. Thank you for being you!

No comments :