September 27, 2011

How to make Candy Corn and Halloween Themed Flower Pots


I have quite a few Halloween crafts planned for the next month! As you might know already, Halloween is one of my favorite times of year! 

I had these mini flower pots for quite some time and have been pondering what I should do with them and it donned on me that I should use them to make little Halloween themed flower pots to put yummy treats for loved ones.

Below I outlined exactly how I made them.


I painted three stripes yellow on the top, burnt red in the middle, and a white stripe on the bottom to make the flower pots look like Candy Corns. I filled them with spooky little black spiders for now, but as we approach Halloween, they will  be filled with candy.


After the Candy Corns flower pots, I wanted to make an entire Halloween crew, and I thought the flower pot shape was perfect for a little Frankenstein.


And Halloween isn't the same without running into a little black cat! Just make sure you don't walk by one.



These also make great favors for Halloween Parties or for name tags on the table.


2 comments :

chandlerguera said...

Those are super cute!

PeachyCheek said...

Hi Garci! Thanks so much! I am glad you like them. They were fun and easy to make!

Take care!

Kim