March 16, 2012

weekly gratitude


This week I made some yummy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies. I followed this recipe here by Kerry the BakerGirl, she makes some good cookies! Thanks Kerry, for sharing the recipe.

And they came out soo good. And what's great is that I can eat them without feeling bad because their made out of oats, and oats are healthy, right?

But what's really strange is that every time I bite into them my brain is convinced they are Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and all I can taste is raisins. Funny how the mind works!


I've been wanting to paint my nails "nude", and I love the shade I got. A little something different then the dark vampy colors I love wearing in the winter. Here comes Spring! And I am wearing two bracelets of the newest ones I made that I will be posting to the shop soon, they are the perfect colors for Spring and Easter!


I am so happy I found this rug at a sweet shop my mom introduced me to. I have been searching high a low for the "perfect" rug for my office/closet. I got this beautiful zig zag pastel rug which looks really pretty with my blue walls. It brightens my day.


And you know what else brightend my day - my newest obsession sheep rugs. I have been eyeing a few online and decided to just do it. I got one for my office to put on a chair and for the bedroom to give it that Southwestern touch I love.


Not only are they super cute and soft, but they keep my toes warm on a cold morning. Have a nice weekend!

No comments :