February 11, 2014

chocolate chip cookie pie

Chocolate chip cookies are Yanni's absolute favorite. I make them about once a month or every two months. I would make them more often, but I think he would go into some type of sugar shock, so I have to limit his little sugar in take. 

When I found this chocolate chip cookie pie recipe I just knew he would fall over. Don't worry he's okay. But I had him sit down first before I showed him. The graham cracker crust, with the warm chocolate chips and moist center is too good to be true.

Recipe

1 unbaked 9-inch graham cracker crust or make your own. I made my own using this recipe.
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
2 cups of chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl add flour, eggs, and sugars. Beat well. Add butter, beat, then stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
4. Bake pie in oven on cookie sheet for approximately 45 minutes, or until knife inserted halfway from edge comes out clean.


So perfect with a cup of milk, hot cocoa, or if you are proper, some afternoon tea.

Thanks so much for stopping in my little world!

I would love to hear from you if you try this recipe. You won't regret it.

Yours Truly,
Kim

No comments :