June 19, 2014

easy bbq chicken wings


Summer is officially here and that means weekend BBQ, beach days, and lounging in the sun (with plenty of sunscreen, of course. One of the easiest things to make is chicken wings. On this particular day it was a nice cool day, so turning on the oven wasn't a big deal, but on a hot day these are perfect for the grill.

Click Read More to read my quick wing recipe.




I spread some foil, it isn't necessary, but I didn't want to have to deal with cleaning the baking dish, and simply put a little but of olive oil on it so that the chicken wings don't stick.

After washing the little wings and drying them I sprinkled a little but of salt and pepper. Turned the over on and set to 375 degrees.


I turned them about 15-20 minutes and they should be ready in about 35-45 minutes.


Next is the fun part. I brushed my favorite BBQ sauce on half of them and then put them back in the over another 10 minutes.



On the other half I drizzed honey and sesame seeds.


Super moist chicken wings and they were ready in no time.

No comments :