March 31, 2014

spring party ideas




It's end of March and we got hit with snow in Connecticut, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about spring, peonies, bright colors, and flowers.

I put together some of my favorites for spring that would make a sweet party perfect for bridal showers, birthdays, mother's day and even easter.

1. and 2. I love this fresh color palette and from the Oh Joy! Target line. I love the combination of gold and these bright colors. For lunch adding a bright food bar of salads and fruits will be perfect. You can buy Joy's beautiful pieces from Target.

3. For a spring party you can add bright flowers everywhere, my favorite are peonies and zinnias. Zinnias come in a variety of bright colors. From 100 Layers Cake.

4. I love how beautiful and simple this cake looks and just add bright flowers on top and it makes it so fancy. Found on The Lane.

5. I love this paper flower backdrop. This would be perfect behind the table and for photos with guests. From Lovely Fest Events 

6. and 7. Adding some bright colored popsicles is a fun alternative to cake. And I am loving this gold fabric backdrop. Both from 100 Layers Cake

8. These cupcakes are stunning. From Magnolia Bakery in New York City.






1 comment :

Lauren said...

This is so pretty. I am planning an easter brunch at my house this year for friends and family and I want to use this as my color palette. So many ideas and a great inspiration.