I love that there is no flour, no eggs, and no sugar to add to these.
I added a few things to it and these are now my go to cookie.
- 2 bananas (riper the better)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup of uncooked oats
- handful of chocolate chips
- handful of cranberries (optional)
- Protein powder (for adults)
Mash the bananas in a bowl, add the peanut butter and then mix in the oats, once all ingredients are combined add the chocolate chips and cranberries. For adults add a scoop of protein powder to really boost the protein in these.
Put them in the oven at 350 degree for about 12-15 minutes.