October 21, 2014

How to Make a Sugar Skull Pinata


I love making pinatas and love celebrating Day of the Dead, so I combined my love for both and made a Sugar Skull Pinata.

Today, I am going to show you how to make your very own sugar skull pinata and it's muy fácil!

All you need to get started is:
  1. Cardboard
  2. Scissors
  3. Tape
  4. Glue
  5. Streamer paper in white
  6. Construction paper in black, white, and a variety of bright colors

Watch the video below of me making my Sugar Skull pinata for our Day of the Dead party.


2 comments :

Cobblestone Prims said...

Love this stuff....happy halloween...
Kerstin from germany
www.cobblestone-prims.blogspot.de

PeachyCheek said...

Hi Kerstin, Thank so much for stopping by. So glad you like it:) Have a wonderful and spooky Halloween!