December 9, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide for the Women in Your Life


It's that time of year! We are quickly approaching the holidays, so I put together a few of my favorite items and made this holiday gift guide to help you find the perfect gift to give to the lovely chicas in your life.

Whether it's your mom, sister, friend, or girlfriend these are a few of my favorite things that I loving right now and I think these would make great gifts and stocking stuffers.

Gift of a Llama (not pictured)
Seriously, you can give the gift of a llama to a family in Bolivia on her behalf. One of the most important things you can do during the holidays and throughout the entire year is to help others. There is always someone out there that is in need and that could use your help.

The Heifer International organization works with people in need from all over the world who could benefit from gifts that can support their families, like a gift of an animal, food for their animals, clean water, education, and other important needs. Your donation could go towards providing these items that will provide a family or a woman in a different country the means to start a business to provide for her family.

Jewelry Temporary Tattoos
These are everywhere right now. They are very trendy and yet really practical. I love using these when I go on a trip, to the playa, or a party. I don't have to worry about jewelry falling off or losing a favorite piece. These temporary gold and silver designs can be applied on your wrists and upper arms. They are made in USA and each last about 4-6 days.

Chocolates
Maggie Louise chocolates are made to order in Austin, Texas. This box is filled with colorful white and dark chocolate little Buddha heads in bright and cheery shades of pinks. I also love the little chocolate silver robots and lips. The chocolate Buddha heads would be perfect to pair with a gift like a yoga class, meditation music,  candles, or something relaxing.

Floppy Hat
Floppy hats are the most versatile hat and it is perfect for the fall and winter. I wear mine everywhere. This hat comes in black and chestnut. Tip - You can fill the inside of the hat with sweet little treats.

Pajama Set
These cute red and polka dot pajamas are from J.Crew and they have other great and cozy flannel pajamas that I am loving. These are perfect to slip on before or right after opening gifts on Christmas day. I got myself the set in red stripes to wear on Christmas morning. I can seriously live in these all day. I slip right into them after a long day at work.

Double Druzy Rings (not pictured)
These are my favorite rings to wear and I love piling them up. I love druzy stones and you can get two druzy stones in one ring.

Lolli Pops
Lolli pops aren't just for kids, with flavors like Honey & Lavender, Champagne & Strawberry, and Chili & Cocao what’s not to love about these natural lolli pops and they look beautiful too.

Soap Stones
These soap stones are inspired by gemstones and rocks and have unique blended scents like citrine lemon basil, jade eucalyptus, and amber cedarwood.

Slippers (not pictured)
These aren't just any slippers, these Ugg slippers are the most comfortable and warmest slippers I own. They have a thick and sturdy sole and not a thin sole like most slippers have and you can wear them in and outdoors. Yes, I've seen people wear slippers outside while running errands. I won't judge, but if you are going to, why not have the support you need in a sturdy sole while doing it then.

Reversible Infinity Scarf (not pictured)
This is listed as a men's scarf, but I put this on in the store and fell in love with it right away. It's warm, love the colors, and love that it is reversible. Get one as a gift to give and one for yourself.

These are just a few holiday gift ideas for the lovely ladies in your life. Enjoy!

1 comment :

Erin S. said...

Ohhhh. Such a sweet list. I love the gemstone soaps. I might just have to get me some.