December 8, 2014

Pop-up Shop at Urban Outfitters


This past weekend I was invited to set up a pop-up shop at Urban Outfitters in New Haven, Connecticut. We had so much fun listening to live music from a few local bands, such as Loner Chic and Dagwood. I was particularly happy to see Dagwood because the lead singer's father is the lead singer of of a local band that I love called Big Fat Combo. The bands rocked the night out and don't even get me started on the hot cocoa station. We had so much fun, my mom and Yanni were there to help me set up and support me. It was great to spend the night with them doing what I love to do. I am sorry grateful for the opportunity and to meet with so many people. I love getting the chance to meet with my supports because I rarely get the opportunity to as I sell mostly online.


1 comment :

Leanora said...

I had so much fun that night! It was great meeting you and listening to the bands. Loved your stuff.