July 25, 2016

Fuller House DJ's Wardrobe Part II


And we, well just me, are back with another installment of what DJ wore on the last few episodes of Fuller House Season 1. I know I am a little behind. You can view Part I of this two part series here. I am taking a look back at some of my favorite outfits and accessories "DJ" wore on a few episodes, and collected where the outfits came from or where we can get similar looks. And is it just me, but isn't Candace Cameron Bure just the cutest? I follow-her on Instagram @candacecbure and I just can't get enough of her positive attitude and work-out inspirations.


Let's begin with Episode 7:



In episode 7, DJ wears a pretty lace sweater, but its those black sandals that I loved. She wears the exact pair in brown in other episodes.



Episode 8:



Ted Baker London Sweater | Via Spiga Sandals

In episode 8, DJ wears this pretty gray sparkly Ted Baker London Sapphir Crystal Stud Sweater, paired it with a pair of skinny jeans, and the same Via Spiga Brandina Brown Gladiator Sandals that she wears in other episodes. The sweater is sold out everywhere, but here are some similar ones:



Later in the same episode she wears this beautiful purple tie-dye halter dress and I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas? Here is a similar style in blue.


Episode 10:



In this episode, DJ is heading to a Giant's Baseball game and wears the cutest Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lux Wedge Sneakers. These looked perfect with both looks she wore on this episode. She wears a pair of skinny jeans a tank and button down and then pairs the same pair of jeans with a t-shirt.

I loved these so much that I went on a hunt for wedge sneakers and found the cutest ones from Nike, they are really comfortable to wear.



Episode 12:


Denim Top (similar) | Flannel (similar) | Boots 

In this episode, DJ goes back to the 90's, and wears a short denim top, jeans, a flannel wrapped around her waist, and black open-toe boots. Totally something I would wear and do wear on occasion.

I am looking forward to season two!

No comments :