February 18, 2015

Fruit and Vegetable Juice Pulp Quiche with Kale


Ever since I got my Jack Lalanne juicer I have been making lots of fresh juice. Once you drink a concoction of fresh fruits and vegetable it goes straight to your head and you experience the most positive high. As soon as I finish a juice I have a surge of energy. 

Ingredients
  • 6 eggs (I used egg whites)
  • Fruit and/or vegetable pulp, as much or as little as you want.
  • 2 cups of shredded blended mexican cheese (you can use any shredded cheese)
  • Salt and pepper for taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie dish.


I used pineapple, kale, and oranges and put them in the juicer for a few cups of juice. 


In a large bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper for taste and add the cheese. Add spinach to egg mixture and mix together.  Scoop into prepared pie dish.

Bake in preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle some more cheese and put back in the oven until the top cheese has melted. Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.

Quiche is one of the easiest things to make and now I have breakfast for the rest of the week!

There is so much you can do with the juice and vegetable pulp. I made these muffins the other day and have been enjoying smoothies in the morning.


The combination of the pineapple, kale, and oranges with the egg and cheese in this quiche is really a delightful and a great way to start the morning!



No comments :