Valentine's Day is just a few days away and I wanted to share gift ideas and things I am loving right now.
- Heart shaped Le Creuset is the sweetest cookware I have ever seen. They make the best cookware and this one comes in the shape of a heart for cooking the perfect meal on Valentine's day, an anniversary, or really any day of the week. (Photo by JellyToast)
- Get her Succulents instead of going the traditional path of roses. Succulents are one of the most popular plants right now, and unlike roses they live a lot longer.
- Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate from Harry & David.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer comes in a variety of pretty colors like pink, blue, and green. If you or the lady in your life loves to bake this is the mixer to get her.
- Faceted Terrarium from West Elm. Terrariums are very popular right now and are multi-purpose. You can plant succulents or other plants in them and can be used a a jewelry display or storage.
- Heart Mug from Urban Outfitters.
- Sherpa lined hoodie from Abercrombie. I got this hoodie for my birthday and it's the first thing I put on when I get back from work. The body and hoodie is sherpa lined, so it's warm and comfortable. I don't see it on their site anymore, so I think it is sold out, but you might be able to find one on ebay.
- Cupcakes and sweet treats. Who doesn't love a sweet treat. Go to your local cupcake shop or bakery and pick up a few cupcakes for Valentine's Day. (Recipe and Photo at Not Your Momma's Cookie)
Have a beautiful Valentine's Day!