August 29, 2020

Dead to Me Season 2 Judy Hale Outfits


One of my favorite shows on Netflix is Dead to Me. I re-watched Season 1 and watched Season 2.  Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are both so phenomenal in this series. I really enjoyed watching these two work together and seeing their character's unique relationship grow. 

I absolutely adore Linda Cardellini's Judy Hale character. She is so sweet, complicated, and a crystal lover like myself. And I love her outfits. So many I would wear. I thought it would be fun to I round up a few of my favorites outfits from Season 1 and 2. I now own a few of the exact dresses - I bought two of them from Amazon. Enjoy these pieces and let me know if you have watched the show and what you think about it.

Season 1

Zesica Dress  - Under $40 - Amazon

I really loved the print and flow of this dress. When I found out that it was from Amazon I placed an order right away. I bought it in a Medium and I think it fits true to size. It is a true wrap dress so you can make it tighter or looser. I am 5'5 and I thought the length was a little long. I am able to wear these with sandals and it barely touches the floor. 

Rails Ingrid Button Down Shirt - Revolve | Amazon

I wear a lot of denim tops and love the floral embroidery on this one. It goes with everything.

Sandro Dress - Sandro


R. Vivimos - Under $25 - Amazon

I bought this dress too on Amazon. It is really comfortable and light-weight. I read the reviews and the description recommends sizing up, so I decided to size up and bought this one in large. I probably could have gotten away with medium. I usually wear a size 8 on top. I am 5'5 and it was too long for me to wear with flat sandals, so I decided to cut a few inches and hemmed it myself. I may have gone a little too short, but for the price and just to wear for the summer and possibly fall with boots it is just fine.  


Season 2


Ulla Johnson Erisa Dress

Similar Dress - Under $30 - Target

Does this Knox Rose look exactly like the Ulla Johnson dress? Pair it with a wide brown belt and it is exactly the same look.


Similar Jacket - Lulus

I love wearing blazers and jackets over things and this Moto jacket is perfect and goes with everything. I am thinking about adding this to my fall wardrobe.





How gorgeous is this blue and black dress? It was made for me, but I can't find it anywhere. I really love the belt they paired with it on the show.

Similar Blouse with Same Print: Rebecca Taylor


Similar Tie Dye Joggers - Topshop  |  Target Tie Dye Joggers - Under $25 - Target 


No comments :