March 11, 2011

New Illustration : Sleeping Bird

    

Happy Friday!! I wanted to share with you newest drawings. I recently created these two illustrations which are inspired by spring and my little bird friends. The black hair beauty on the left has some asian inspiration. I did a green and floral background and she came out so sweet. And then, I did a contrasted version with the red hair girl and a night scene, where there are stars and a moon gleaming over the sleeping beauty.

They are both available as art prints and postcards: Click here to view all my postcards.

1 comment :

GlorV1 said...

Now those two are definitely beautys. They look great and you are right about one of them having an Asian inspiration. I read some where that men have a liking towards Asian women, did you know that? (actually men like all women) tee hee. Have a great Sunday.